About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome! I love to write about basically anything, and so I hope that in the midst of all these words, you can find hope, joy and inspiration!

Saturday 5 May 2012

What 'Sup?

A love for eating is a joy. And it can also be a pain in the neck.

Do biscuits make healthy snacks? Maybe not.

Milo isn't chewable, so it doesn't give a sense of fullness.

I don't do protein drinks for nights.

There is only low-fat milk in the fridge. I take full-cream to gain weight.

There's ham and sausages and eggs. But surprise (not), it's night time and I can't be bothered to cook.

Hmm.. Maybe I'll call the delivery service. 
  1. McDonald's? After 3 straight Saturdays (and assorted weekdays) of Drive-Thru lunches, no thank you.
  2. KFC/Burger King apply for the same reason.
  3. Pizza Hut? Bread crust is way too thick, I don't get to taste enough toppings.
  4. Domino's? I have to wait for more than half an hour. 
  5. Japanese? They're closed.
Instant noodles? I just had a packet two days ago.

Oats? I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Conclusion?

I am a very fussy eater. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

domino's comes later than half an hour? you should ask for a free pizza coupon. and have you tried burger king? they have free delivery too

Vivien Tang said...

Well, they do give the free pizza coupon, but that means I'll have to order again to make the coupon worthwhile. I didn't know Burger King had delivery.....