About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome! I love to write about basically anything, and so I hope that in the midst of all these words, you can find hope, joy and inspiration!

Sunday 16 December 2012

Hawker food ramblings

Meal: Breakfast

Place: Seahorse coffee shop, Jalan Rangoon

Dish: Economy rice - Rice, stir-fry vegetables, sting-ray fish with curry, egg with onions

Price: RM5.40

Overall rating: ♥♥♥

Egg was quite nicely cooked, and the vegetables have a refreshing taste. Sting-ray wasn't as fresh as I hoped it would be, but still acceptable, due to the rich curry flavour. Price-wise, I think it should've been brought down to the RM4 - RM5 range, as the freshness of the fish wasn't top-notch. All-in-all, it was a good meal, albeit a little pricey, but I could find better deals. Ta!

No comments: