About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome! I love to write about basically anything, and so I hope that in the midst of all these words, you can find hope, joy and inspiration!

Monday 28 January 2013

Hawker food ramblings #2!


I was at New World Park (Jalan Burmah, really big hawker centre with shops as well) having a not-so-early yet no-so-late breakfast with my dad and sister. Lots of stalls were closed today because of yesterday's Thaipusam celebrations. After walking around for a bit, we decided to order fried noodles.

Waiting time: Around 5 minutes. Good time frame.

First impression: Okay, not the kind that has smoke rising from it and blows your socks off. But looks edible haha.

Taste: The dry type of 'char mee'. I personally prefer wetter types, but this one tasted okay, somewhere between edible and good, but closer to the good side. Prawns were.... not-so-fresh, but thankfully not the type that tastes flaky or powdery. Egg wasn't charred, so yay!

Price: RM4. There WERE 3 prawns, but because they weren't that fresh, I'd say that it's price scores about 7.5-8/10.

Overall score: 7.5/10. I've tasted better types for cheaper prices, but this is still something I would order.

Off to buy more guppies for my tank! Till next time, enjoy today's holiday! :)




No comments: